1. Full Care Stall Boarding with Daily Turnout:
Horses are stalled at night and turned-out all day, every day. There is no extra charge for turnouts. Horses are rotated between pastures, paddocks, and large turnout areas. This option includes all the amenities plus grain fed 1x/day (you provide & pre-mix it), large matted stalls, covered mangers with mud-free footing, and individual lockers. Other stall options include stalls with attached paddocks.
2. Pasture Boarding
Features well-maintained pastures to graze on all day. Social interaction with other horses means your horse is content even if you are unable to make it out to the farm. After breakfast, the horses roam free and graze together. This setting is the closest that horses would otherwise experience in the wild. Horses are socially and physically healthier when they can graze all day and be in a roomy herd environment. Whether your horse just needs a stay-cation to rejuvenate his weary bones, needs a change of scenery, or is recuperating from an injury, there are a variety of pasture sizes to meet your needs. Every pasture has covered mangers with mud-free footing. Pasture boarding includes all amenities.
- Big Pastures: 4 acres, 8 acres +
- Front Pastures: 1 acre+
- Retirement Pastures
3. Extra Options:
- Temporary/Daily Boarding: $40 per day
- Short Term Monthly Boarding: $50/mo
- Blanketing: $100/mo
- Vet or Farrier Holds: $20 per hour (min of $5)
- Daily Grooming: $20
- Extra Graining
- $40 discount per month if 2 or more horses (discount applies to the 2nd + horses).
- FREE trailer storage
5. Boarding Rates:
-Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current rates & availability
To inquire about more specific details, availability, or to schedule a tour, email or call us!
Farm Office: (425) 881-4499
Your horse's health is our primary concern. Although we offer stalls, we also believe your horse should be outside all day, as nature intended. Horses are healthiest when they are allowed to move around, feel the sun on their backs, and socialize with other horses. If a horse is physically and emotionally happy, they are more responsive to you!
- 1/4 mile exercise track
- 100 x 200 outdoor riding arena
- 40 x 40 covered round pen
- 60' outdoor round pen
- Hot wash rack
- Large matted stalls
- Gated facility with security cameras.
- Separate quarantine area for newcomers.
- Premium quality Eastern Washington hay
- Family-run for over 80 years
- Dedicated caretakers live on-site 24/7
- 480 acres & 25 miles of groomed trails in Bridle Trails State Park (dedicated equestrian park!)
- Located on the Bridle Crest Trail linking Bridle Trails to Marymoor Park
"Maggie seems the happiest at Overlake than we have ever seen her!"
"This is the most 'horse-friendly' barn we have been at."