- 1/4 mile exercise track
- 100 x 200 outdoor riding arena
- 40 x 40 covered round pen
- 60' round pen
- 480 acres & 25 miles of trails in Bridle Trails State Park (dedicated equestrian park!)
- Hot wash rack
- Located on the Bridle Crest Trail linking Bridle Trails to Marymoor Park
- Friendly, caring personnel and lots of fun people to ride with!
- Safe facility with security cameras.
- Friendly & caring personnel living on-site.
- Caring for horses for over 70+ years!
Boarding Rates: *BOARD MAY BE WORKED OFF BY CLEANING STALLS*
"Maggie seems the happiest at Overlake that we have ever seen her!"
"This is the most 'horse-friendly' barn we have been at."
Your horse's health is our primary concern. Although we offer stalls, we also believe your horse should be outside all day, as nature intended. Horses are healthiest when they are allowed to move around, graze green grass, enjoy the sun on their backs, and socialize with other horses. If a horse is physically and emotionally happy, they are more responsive to you!
Type your paragraph here.
1. Pasture Boarding
Features well-maintained green pastures to graze on all day. Social interaction with other horses means your horse is content even if you are unable to make it out to the farm. After breakfast, roaming free and grazing provides the most natural atmosphere that healthy horses thrive in. Whether your horse just needs a stay-cation to rejuvenate his weary bones, needs a change of scenery, or is recuperating from an injury, there are a variety of pasture sizes suiting your situation. Every pasture has a covered manager from which to eat, concrete flooring, and green grass to eat all day. Pasture boarding includes hay, tack room with individual lockers, various pastures to choose from, including lay-up paddocks, and fresh water and salt at all times.
- Big Pastures Board: pasture sizes start at 4 acres and go up from there.
- Front Pastures Board: pasture sizes start at 1 acre+
- Retirement Pasture Board: includes daily Senior Equine grain fed 2x/day
- Private Stall with Pasture and/or Paddock
2. Full Care Stall Boarding with Free Daily Turnout:
If you want it all, this is the option for you. Horses are in stalls at night and turned-out all day, every day. There is no extra charge for turnouts. Horses are rotated between pastures, paddocks and large turnout areas. Dedicated caretakers live on-site. This option includes premium quality hay, grain fed 1x/day if you provide & pre-mix it, large matted stalls, covered mangers with matted footing, and tack room with individual lockers. For those seniors that need to move around at night more than their younger counterparts, stalls with attached paddocks are available.
3. Extra Options:
- If we feed your grain in front pastures 2x/day: $50
- Temporary/Daily Boarding: $40 per day (you provide feed)
- Short Term Monthly Boarding (less than 3 months): add $50/mo
- Blanketing: $100/mo
- Vet or Farrier Holds: $20 per hour (min of $5 for 1-15 minutes)
- Daily Grooming: $20
- FREE trailer storage
- $40 discount per month if 2 or more horses (discount applies to the 2nd & 3rd horses).
- $100 discount working 1 weekend a month from 9-12 & 4-5 pm. You can work more if you like!