Overlake Farm was established nearly 70 years ago before there was even a bridge across Lake Washington. We have been taking care of horses, cows, goats, chickens, turkeys, cats and dogs ever since! As the oldest horse farm in Bellevue, we believe in providing exceptional service at a reasonable price.
Located on Bridle Trails Equestrian Park in Bellevue, Washington, Overlake Farm has access to 480 acres of beautiful horse trails and riding arenas.
The farm offers stall and pasture boarding and is conveniently located minutes from Seattle, allowing you more time in the saddle. We believe your horse should be outside all day with buddies, as nature intended. Horses are healthiest when they are allowed to move around and not subject to standing in a stall 20+ hours a day.
1) Pasture Boarding:
Whether your horse just needs a stay-cation to rejuvenate his weary bones, needs a change of scenery, or is recuperating from an injury, there are a variety of pasture sizes suiting your situation. Every pasture has a covered manager from which to eat, concrete flooring, and green grass to eat all day. Pasture boarding includes hay, tack room with individual lockers, various pastures to choose from, including lay-up paddocks, and fresh water and salt at all times.
- Big Pastures Board: $575
- Front Pastures Board: $625
- Retirement Pasture Board: $725 (includes daily Senior Equine grain fed 2x/day)
- Private Stall + Front Pasture or Paddock: $750
2) Full Care Stall Boarding:
Horses are in stalls at night and turned-out all day, every day. There is no extra charge for turnouts. Horses are rotated every few days between pastures, paddocks and large turnout areas. Dedicated caretakers live on-site. Includes premium quality hay provided, grain fed if you provide & pre-mix, large matted stalls, all turnouts have covered mangers and matted footing, and tack room with individual lockers.
- FREE trailer storage
- $40 discount per horse per month if 2 or more horses.
- $100 discount working 1 weekend a month from 9-12 & 4-5pm. You can work more if you like!
4) Extra Options:
- If we feed your grain in front pastures 2x/day: $50
- Temporary/Daily Boarding: $40 per day (you provide feed)
- Short Term Monthly Boarding (less than 3 months): add $50
- Blanketing: $100/mo
- Vet or Farrier Holds: $15 per hour (min of $5 for 1-15 minutes)
- Daily Grooming: $20
5) Training & Lessons available.