Overlake Farm was established nearly 70 years ago before there was even a bridge across Lake Washington. We have been taking care of horses, cows, goats, chickens, turkeys, cats and dogs ever since! As the oldest horse farm in Bellevue, we believe in providing exceptional service for a reasonable price.
Located on Bridle Trails Equestrian Park in Bellevue, Washington, Overlake Farm has access to 480 acres of beautiful horse trails.
The farm offers stall and pasture boarding and is conveniently located minutes from Seattle, allowing you to spend more time in the saddle. We believe your horse should be outside all day with buddies, as nature intended. Horses are healthier because they are constantly moving and not standing in a stall 20+ hours a day.
1) Pasture Boarding 24/7: $550-$750 with $40 discount for 2 or more horses
There are a variety of pastures. Every pasture has a covered manager to eat out of, concrete flooring to stand on and green grass to eat all day. Includes hay, tack room with individual lockers, various pastures to choose from including lay-up paddocks and fresh water and salt at all times.
Extra Options per Month:
- Trailer Storage: $50
- Blanketing: $50
- Vet or Farrier Holds: $15 per hour (min of $5 for 1-15 minutes)
- Daily Grooming: $20
- Temporary/Daily Boarding: $40 per day (you provide feed)
- Short Term Monthly Boarding (less than 3 months): $50
- Big Pastures Board: $550
- Front Pastures Board: $650
- Retirement Pasture Board: $700 (includes daily Senior Equine grain)
- Front Paddock or Pasture + Private Stall Board: $750
2) Full Care Stall Boarding: $650 with $40 discount for 2 or more horses.
Horses are in stalls at night and turned-out all day, every day. There is no extra charge for turnouts. Horses are rotated every few days between pastures, paddocks and large turnout areas. Dedicated caretakers live on-site. Includes premium quality hay provided, grain fed if you provide & pre-mix, large matted stalls, all turnouts have covered mangers and matted footing, and tack room with individual lockers.
- 1/4 mile exercise track
- Outdoor 60 x 100 riding arena
- Covered 40 x 40 round pen
- Outdoor sand round pen
- 480 acres & 25 miles of trails in Bridle Trails State Park (dedicated equestrian!)
- Located on the Bridle Crest Trail linking Bridle Trails to Marymoor Park
- Safe facility with security cameras.
- Friendly & caring personnel living on-site.
- Caring for horses for over 70+ years!